My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
I have not seen it yet. So, ... I think I'll take my wife and children to see it today. True story: my Junior year in college my roommate was an African-American. It was an interesting experience for both of us. We stayed up late just talking with each other many, many times. One late night bull session he tried to convince me that ALL white people are racist. My immediate thought was, "what a bunch of cr@p!". I listened to his "argument" and then asked him to define "racism". It was very akin to "prejudice".
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 22 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago