Actually, I believe the best hope of stopping this madness is getting on our knees before God in all humility, asking Him to raise up someone within our nation to lead.
You guessed wrong. I do get it. And I get that you want to be an apologist for Mr. Elder. I believe he is capable of defending himself and doesn't need you to do it. However, like I said, ... So what? Until I start seeing solutions instead of "simple commentary", I will continue to "criticize." I believe Mr. Elder is a very intelligent person and "gets" my post. You, on the other hand, not so much.

Ron Paul Says Goodbye

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 9:34 AM
I'm guessing Ron's legacy will be Rand.

Demography Is Destiny

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 9:29 AM
I am calm.

Demography Is Destiny

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 9:21 AM
... incredibly stupid ting to believe.)

Demography Is Destiny

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 9:21 AM
Really? You want to blame Jews? You will not find a friend here with that kind of statement. You claim to be Christian. Have you ever read the Bible? How about Matthew, Mark, Luke, and/or John? Have you read those? How about Paul's letters to the Church - have you read those? There is absolutely nothing in there which would support your "argument". The problem is not one group of people - be they Jews, or Latinos, or Asians, or pygmies from West Africa. The problem is the Word of God has been removed from our culture. As far as God "punishing" people, there isn't even space on this blog for me to refute that statement. Read the Word and ask God to give you understanding. ("... only white people could be trusted", ... what an...

The Need to Explain

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 8:02 AM
Democratic Republics work only if those folks who are voting other folks into government are (1) not stupid and (2) moral. The idea is to have ordinary folks vote smarter, more moral folks into office so those smarter, more moral folks can "serve" the folks who elected them into their respective offices. Liberals (under the banner of liberty) have been trying to remove the Christian God from American Society for years. Liberals have been dumbing down the electorate for years. The liberals have opened the gates to the nations to the poorest of the poor and the dumbest of the dumb. In the words of Jeremiah Wrong, “the chickens have come home to roost”.
Mr. Elder - Normally, I love to read whatever you write. However, this time, even though I find nothing wrong with what you wrote, I do not see a solution to the problem. You have presented a bunch of facts, figures, and anecdotes. My question to you is: So what? Until you and others like you become an effective force in your own communities, absolutely nothing is going to change. Notwithstanding – I appreciate the stand you have taken and your courage in speaking your mind.

Demography Is Destiny

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 7:21 AM
The Founding Fathers of the United States of America had three things which are sorely lacking in today's elected officials: courage, wisdom, and a sense of morality which was developed from Judeo-Christian principles. In those days everyone was an immigrant and was coming to "America" to find a better life. Now, we have become so sophisticated with and dependent on those things developed by our predecessors that we have lost our appreciation of what it is to be an American.

Demography Is Destiny

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 7:10 AM
You Might (Might?) be an Arrogant A-Hole if you post a whole bunch of "You Might Be A Fascist If" which attempts to create and maintain an argument from a foundation of blatant stupidity.. Jonah Goldberg's book "Liberal Fascism" unequivocally links Fascism and Liberalism. Ergo ... Hank8 has no idea what he's talking about and should be ignored

More Government

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:31 AM
No - not when in the final days he thought it a good idea to start attacking Romney. You are starving so you decide to eat your own feet? What sense does that make?