Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 8:04 AM
So says the person who is favors killing unborn children.

Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 7:59 AM
Dr. Carson was raised by a single mother who taught him (both by lecture and by example) to be responsible for his own success and his own failure: the essence of being a true American. President Obama was raised by a collective who taught him that the Government is responsible for everyone's success and failure: the essence of a true progressive, liberal, socialist. In other words, Dr. Carson built the road and drove the bus that President Obama rides on and in.

Future Generations

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Dec 05, 2012 7:48 AM
No worries. With all of the Quantitative Easing being done, that $250K will soon be worth $50K.

Fiscal Cliff Notes: Part II

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Dec 05, 2012 7:33 AM
Yo "crystal clear", ... You have no conservative friends.

Let the Taxi App Roll

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Dec 05, 2012 7:28 AM
Clever: "...worth its weight in medallions." Leaving them laughing?

Hotels and Hassles

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 6:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

Hotels and Hassles

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 6:00 AM
... in order to "negotiate" a refund. Usually folks are accommodating. (Apologeez for all spelling errors.)

Hotels and Hassles

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 5:58 AM
I am almost nomadic in my travel for work. Some years I have been "on the road" 90% of the time. I have lodeged with many different brands. Many times I've been on a first name basis with the workers. When one travels that much, one tends to learn a few things to assist with your stay. Tip #1, no matter how tired I am when I get in, I turn everything on to see what works and/or doesn't work. I even turn on the water in both the tub and the sink to make sure both are draining properly. If something doesn't work, I let the front desk know immediately. And if there are certain things wrong, I request another room. If no other room is available, I let them know that I will be talking to the manager ...

The Need to Explain

SanguineSoothsayer Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 10:54 AM
Ms. McCain has a "voice" only because (1) she is the daughter of the 2008 Republican Presidential Candidate, and (2) it serves the purpose of the Liberal, Progressive left. She is the RINO version of Sandra Fluke. Both are self-serving ideologues seeking 15 minutes of fame and neither one deserves to sit at the adult table and converse. We might as well be listening to and following the exploits of Octomom.
Actually, I believe the best hope of stopping this madness is getting on our knees before God in all humility, asking Him to raise up someone within our nation to lead.