Mr. Brown: I'm amazed that in the wake of this all you can do is disparage the man and say that there is nothing remarkable or courageous about what he did. In an age where professional athletes still regularly make homophobic slurs (Chris Culliver just last year) and where many fans use vulgar and insulting language to describe them, it's still not an easy thing to be gay. But according to you, gay people live an exulted life of privilege. Right.
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago