Mr. Brown: I'm amazed that in the wake of this all you can do is disparage the man and say that there is nothing remarkable or courageous about what he did. In an age where professional athletes still regularly make homophobic slurs (Chris Culliver just last year) and where many fans use vulgar and insulting language to describe them, it's still not an easy thing to be gay. But according to you, gay people live an exulted life of privilege. Right.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago