Mr. Brown: I'm amazed that in the wake of this all you can do is disparage the man and say that there is nothing remarkable or courageous about what he did. In an age where professional athletes still regularly make homophobic slurs (Chris Culliver just last year) and where many fans use vulgar and insulting language to describe them, it's still not an easy thing to be gay. But according to you, gay people live an exulted life of privilege. Right.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago