Now that Team Obama is profiting off of Vice President Joe Biden's BFD moment, Joe wants us to know about his emotional moment with President Obama in the Oval Office after the Supreme Court classified ObamaCare as a constitutional and a big tax.
Yesterday I shared an emotional moment with Barack in the Oval Office after he learned health reform had been upheld.
Barack Obama is a man who refused to give up. No matter how politically unpopular it was, he knew it was the right thing to do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago