Now that Team Obama is profiting off of Vice President Joe Biden's BFD moment, Joe wants us to know about his emotional moment with President Obama in the Oval Office after the Supreme Court classified ObamaCare as a constitutional and a big tax.
Yesterday I shared an emotional moment with Barack in the Oval Office after he learned health reform had been upheld.
Barack Obama is a man who refused to give up. No matter how politically unpopular it was, he knew it was the right thing to do.
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago