First, the weather -- anyone who has ever lived in Florida knows that the ultimate paths of tropical storms and hurricanes are impossible to predict. When in law school in Florida, I sat through days of a hurricane that just parked itself in the Gulf, close...
Perhaps you will be over your hangover for tonight's speeches. Granted Christie was not his usual firebrand. But he was still dynamic and his points were spot on. I have not heard a bad speech so far, but that is only content. Some of the deliveries were less than stellar.
Halfway through the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., one thing was obvious. Despite great planning and perfect execution by the head of the committee responsible for day-to-day operations of the event, longtime RNC committeeman Alec Poitevint, the Tampa event was a burden to pull off. Here is the real story behind the 2012 convention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 6 hours ago