First, the weather -- anyone who has ever lived in Florida knows that the ultimate paths of tropical storms and hurricanes are impossible to predict. When in law school in Florida, I sat through days of a hurricane that just parked itself in the Gulf, close...
Perhaps you will be over your hangover for tonight's speeches. Granted Christie was not his usual firebrand. But he was still dynamic and his points were spot on. I have not heard a bad speech so far, but that is only content. Some of the deliveries were less than stellar.
Halfway through the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., one thing was obvious. Despite great planning and perfect execution by the head of the committee responsible for day-to-day operations of the event, longtime RNC committeeman Alec Poitevint, the Tampa event was a burden to pull off. Here is the real story behind the 2012 convention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago