First, the weather -- anyone who has ever lived in Florida knows that the ultimate paths of tropical storms and hurricanes are impossible to predict. When in law school in Florida, I sat through days of a hurricane that just parked itself in the Gulf, close...
Perhaps you will be over your hangover for tonight's speeches. Granted Christie was not his usual firebrand. But he was still dynamic and his points were spot on. I have not heard a bad speech so far, but that is only content. Some of the deliveries were less than stellar.
Halfway through the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., one thing was obvious. Despite great planning and perfect execution by the head of the committee responsible for day-to-day operations of the event, longtime RNC committeeman Alec Poitevint, the Tampa event was a burden to pull off. Here is the real story behind the 2012 convention.
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boeing machinists reject “best and final” labor deal for 777X Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Totes Obvs. Michigan teachers union demands $10K severance pay for child molester teacher Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago