It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
I heard the same joke, but reversed. It's much funnier when the balloonist is a Dem, because the amount of hot air (giving endless speeches), making promises that you can't keep (comprehensive immigration reform; lowering unemployment; reducing the debt; lowering taxes; closing Gitmo), and blaming others for ones failures (blame Bush; blame Bush; blame Bush) describes Obama to a T!
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago