Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
Nice try, LC, but you're dodging. How about addressing the choices that I listed. Why is it that "pro-choice" only applies to terminating life in the womb? Don't you find it amazing that politicians like Bloomberg can call themselves "pro-choice" while forcing through a law limiting the freedom to choice what size soda to buy? What about Obama claiming to be all about choice...except when it comes to allowing us to choose to buy into Obamacare? We are forced to buy into it, just as religious institutions will be forced to violate their conscience by providing birth control and abortifacients. Now...what about the other items on that list? Care to comment? I'm especially interested to hear your take on closed union shops.
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago