Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
We have to keep hammering the Left when it comes to their hypocrisy on this issue of choice. Leftists are always so sanctimonious about “the freedom of choice,” but oddly that doesn't seem to apply to... …our freedom to choose to own and use a gun …our freedom to choose to drink a large soda …our freedom to choose what kind of lightbulbs we can use in our homes …our freedom to choose whether or not to join a labor union …our freedom to choose to drive an SUV …our freedom as a nation to choose to drill for oil …our freedom to choose where our children attend primary school …our freedom to worship as we choose …our freedom to choose whether or not to buy into Obamacare
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago