The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
Something odd happened when i went to vote today. The poll worker said, "last name." I told him. He scanned his book, and handed me a pen to sign on the line. As he handed me the pen, he said "Here you go, Daniel." Here's the problem - my name's not Daniel. When I told him that, he looked confused. Eventually, he realized that I had gone to the wrong table, so he pointed me to the right one. It was an honest mistake on both of our parts, but it points out an obvious flaw in the system. I could have very easily signed on the dotted line and then voted. I could have then come back much later in the day and voted under my own name, or I could have tried my luck at other polling places. Maybe someone would have noticed. Maybe not.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago