We wrote about the extreme 2012 Democratic platform this morning, noting that it excludes God and Jerusalem, yet includes taxpayer-funded late term abortion. Even the media found these decisions slightly unusual, leading to a noisy chorus of criticism that eventually built to a critical mass. The decision was made to uproot the platform and undo the controversial language and omissions. The problem? The platform was formally adopted yesterday. Democratic officials couldn't just quietly tweak the document behind closed doors; they had to put the modified platform up for another vote. When they did so, chaos erupted. In three separate...
In response to:
I find it funny that the "right wing" is headlining this as a floor part to make the dems look unstable...what happened was no more then a vote on redderick used..it's ironic how just a week ago you had an entire stadium praising the person not even being nominated...Ron Paul not only was praised but the rnc even showed a tribute on him...I don't know if ever in history has a convention showed a tribute video on a losing candidate, you guys are a truly stable party..if Hellen Keller were the judge....if anyone's going to headline this as a floor fight they had better be drinking whiskey...because this was no more then the policy to declare something...Tampa was a floor fight 10 times over this and involving the nominee...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago