Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
Ben Carson is a great man and so is Allen West. Does the black community listen to either. NO, they prefer the race baiting hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Neither has a shred of honor. A black friend of mine was decrying the life her granddaughter. "She's got a couple of kids. She doesn't take any repsonsibility. She's in a class and depends on me for transportation.Then she stays out at night and can't get to class. She's in the system and once they get you there, there ain't no gettin' out." She's right and she continues to vote for the folks who brought "the system."
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 4 hours ago