Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
Ben Carson is a great man and so is Allen West. Does the black community listen to either. NO, they prefer the race baiting hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Neither has a shred of honor. A black friend of mine was decrying the life her granddaughter. "She's got a couple of kids. She doesn't take any repsonsibility. She's in a class and depends on me for transportation.Then she stays out at night and can't get to class. She's in the system and once they get you there, there ain't no gettin' out." She's right and she continues to vote for the folks who brought "the system."
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago