Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
Ben Carson is a great man and so is Allen West. Does the black community listen to either. NO, they prefer the race baiting hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Neither has a shred of honor. A black friend of mine was decrying the life her granddaughter. "She's got a couple of kids. She doesn't take any repsonsibility. She's in a class and depends on me for transportation.Then she stays out at night and can't get to class. She's in the system and once they get you there, there ain't no gettin' out." She's right and she continues to vote for the folks who brought "the system."
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 5 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 44 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago