The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago