Hickenlooper and Bloomberg are both suffering from their own version of crack addiction. Just like pipe-hittin' crack addicts they think that just a "little more" will solve all of their problems, then a little more then more ad infinitum. In defense of the Constitution we need to have an intervention, at the voting booth, to save ourselves and Hickenlooper, et al.
- Poll: Hillary hurt by scandals in key swing states Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Rubio’s pollster: If the GOP doesn’t win more than 40% of the Latino vote next year, they’ll lose the election Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In the fight against ISIS, two steps forward and one step back Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: French, German FMs say they’re leaving Iran talks in the morning as U.S. vows to extend into Wednesday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: VA scandals “far from over,” as far as … Hawaii Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Another fat “green” loan to an Obama connected company Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago