Here is the math. Up until the time her husband was elected, Michelle claims that she had never before been proud of her country. So until that time her feeling of disfavor toward America outweighed any feelings of favor. Did she love her country or not? Apparently not really, by her own admission. So only now after her husband is elected has the balance been tipped and now she is proud of America. Up until last week, Rush has extolled the virtues of America regularly for 25 years and probably well before that in his private life. Now he proclaims that because of problems changes that he sees, he is ashamed of the country. A life lived extolling his country versus a whole life lived not being proud of her country. Who is unAmerican?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago