Here is the funny thing. Kim is probably a megalomaniac who really wants attention, not unlike Rodman himself. I mean how could he not be given that he was raised by a megalomaniac who was raised by a megalomaniac. On the other hand, President Obama could possible have a great affect if he did just call Kim. Because of the autocratic nature of Kim's government, he probably has the ability to affect great change in his country and if by massaging his personal ego he could be convinced to lessen the oppression of his own people then a phone call would probably be worth it.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago