Here is the funny thing. Kim is probably a megalomaniac who really wants attention, not unlike Rodman himself. I mean how could he not be given that he was raised by a megalomaniac who was raised by a megalomaniac. On the other hand, President Obama could possible have a great affect if he did just call Kim. Because of the autocratic nature of Kim's government, he probably has the ability to affect great change in his country and if by massaging his personal ego he could be convinced to lessen the oppression of his own people then a phone call would probably be worth it.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago