Here is the funny thing. Kim is probably a megalomaniac who really wants attention, not unlike Rodman himself. I mean how could he not be given that he was raised by a megalomaniac who was raised by a megalomaniac. On the other hand, President Obama could possible have a great affect if he did just call Kim. Because of the autocratic nature of Kim's government, he probably has the ability to affect great change in his country and if by massaging his personal ego he could be convinced to lessen the oppression of his own people then a phone call would probably be worth it.
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 39 minutes ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago