By now, it shouldn’t be a surprise that the...
The voucher system need to be implemented Nationwide. Imagine what that would do to the Unions, students, parents and for the rest of Us as a whole. No one would be able to say that American education is no long the worst (as I've heard many times).
Governor Jindal signed a momentous education package into law this past April. Jindal’s education package was full of conservative reforms. The most notable conservative reform, and one championed by the late Milton Friedman, is the dramatic expansion of the state’s voucher program. School vouchers were originally concentrated on post- Hurricane Katrina New Orleans, but school choice is being extended to the rest of the state under Louisiana’s new law. There are now 380,000 poor and middle-class students in low-performing schools who are eligible for school vouchers in Louisiana.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 4 hours ago