Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Republicans won the White vote including White women and Youth. Democrats won 90+% of the Black, 86% of the Muslim, 75% of the Hispanic, and 73% of the Asian vote. This was a White versus Minority election. Without getting into the deeply analytical weeds as I'm prone to doing, based on the post election research I've combed through conservatism is what was defeated as it represents the majority of Whites and the country as our Founders envisioned is in an unalterable suicide death spiral down. Obama said before the 2008 election we were five days from transforming the country. It's a transformation towards 3rd world European Social Democracy. The problems are the majority want government in all facets of their lives except...
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago