In response to:

The Food Stamp Economy

Sagebrush6 Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 3:18 PM
So ----- The questions that should be asked are: 1. What is the organization in Washington DC that we should be addressing our complaints to? What is the address/e-mail address to contact these people with our complaints? 2. What is the name of the person in charge of that department ? 3. What can we as taxpaying citizens do to help stop this atrocious inequity to the taxpayers?
The New York Post headline read: "Could You Spend $500 on Food at This Bodega? A Welfare Recipient Claimed To!" A few days later, another headline: "Welfare Recipients Take Out Cash at Strip Clubs, Liquor Stores and X-Rated Shops." "They're on the dole -- and watching the pole," wrote the Post. "Welfare recipients took out cash at bars, liquor stores, X-rated video shops, hookah parlors and even strip clubs -- where they presumably spent their taxpayer money on lap dances rather than diapers."

Here's how it works.

Welfare recipients receive Electronic Benefit Transfer cards, preloaded with specified dollar amounts for food and for...