In 1991, a man named George Hennard drove his truck through the front of a Luby's Cafateria in Killeen, Texas. It wasn't an accident. He hadn't lost control of his vehicle but instead was there to kill. After crashing into the restaurant, Hennard jumped out and started killing as many people as he could. Dr. Suzanna Gratia was there that day eating lunch with her parents. At the time, it was a felony in the state of Texas to carry a firearm inside a purse and Gratia left her gun in the car. Al Gratia, her father, attempted to rush...
I have Mrs. Hupp's hand signed book. Shook her hand and listened to her describe the horror of what happened to her and her parents in Luby's Cafeteria. Because of what happened that day in Killeen, Texas, I as a real American grew angry at our government for being directly responsible for allowing these folks to be slaughtered like fish in a barrel. I did not get angry at the Glock this dickweed was using. I was angry at our government (A Democraphead Majority Government at the time) who even following Killeen refused to sign legislation to allow the CCL to become law. IOW Hate the slave masters people....In this case, hate the Democraphead Party and all of the pud sucking perverts who comprise said party.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago