In 1991, a man named George Hennard drove his truck through the front of a Luby's Cafateria in Killeen, Texas. It wasn't an accident. He hadn't lost control of his vehicle but instead was there to kill. After crashing into the restaurant, Hennard jumped out and started killing as many people as he could. Dr. Suzanna Gratia was there that day eating lunch with her parents. At the time, it was a felony in the state of Texas to carry a firearm inside a purse and Gratia left her gun in the car. Al Gratia, her father, attempted to rush...
I have Mrs. Hupp's hand signed book. Shook her hand and listened to her describe the horror of what happened to her and her parents in Luby's Cafeteria. Because of what happened that day in Killeen, Texas, I as a real American grew angry at our government for being directly responsible for allowing these folks to be slaughtered like fish in a barrel. I did not get angry at the Glock this dickweed was using. I was angry at our government (A Democraphead Majority Government at the time) who even following Killeen refused to sign legislation to allow the CCL to become law. IOW Hate the slave masters people....In this case, hate the Democraphead Party and all of the pud sucking perverts who comprise said party.
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago