For the past two months we've been hearing from progressives and certain politicians like Chuck Schumer that groups like the NRA and gun owners sit on the "fringe" of American society. Considering there are an estimated 60-90 million gun owners in America, that argument hardly holds water, but that hasn't stopped the media from reporting it. We saw MSNBC's Toure essentially say he thinks law abiding gun owners should be treated like sex offenders after The Journal News published the names, addresses and a detailed map of where gun permit holders living in Westchester County, New York. We've seen CNN...
A substantial number of the Republican membership in the state of Texas are radically RINO by my relative measure......But, the most radically left wing member in the whole damn state party stands a mile or two to the right of the most right winged member of the Craphead Party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago