For the past two months we've been hearing from progressives and certain politicians like Chuck Schumer that groups like the NRA and gun owners sit on the "fringe" of American society. Considering there are an estimated 60-90 million gun owners in America, that argument hardly holds water, but that hasn't stopped the media from reporting it. We saw MSNBC's Toure essentially say he thinks law abiding gun owners should be treated like sex offenders after The Journal News published the names, addresses and a detailed map of where gun permit holders living in Westchester County, New York. We've seen CNN...
BTW Toure, the major difference between a nation destroying un-American POS like you and your libturd suckbuddies, and real Americans like myself..... I don't go around wishing you harm as you do me.....Closest thing to it IMO is the desire on my part to help round up all of you nation destroying un-American libturd POS eventually, and deport your treasonous @sssses from these shores. Where to send you I could care less, just so long as it's anywhere but the good old USA. For can there really be any doubt at this point in life.....All of you un-American perverted Crapheads suck BDicks!!
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 18 hours ago