Ever since a time even prior to my getting married and having a house full of mouths to feed, cloth, and shelter, I developed a habit of waking up each morning and beginning my day with..... "How can I best extract some cash from a rich man today?" I have never once gotten up in the morning to ask.... "How can I best extract some cash from a poor man today?" And, the day I have always so dreaded might come, appears to be upon us. The new question for all Americans today being..... "How can I best extract my daily needs from that dwindling little teet the federal government is offering?" Really, how un-American and immoral must we all have become, to be satisfied with waking up each morning asking such a question?
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014