Ever since a time even prior to my getting married and having a house full of mouths to feed, cloth, and shelter, I developed a habit of waking up each morning and beginning my day with..... "How can I best extract some cash from a rich man today?" I have never once gotten up in the morning to ask.... "How can I best extract some cash from a poor man today?" And, the day I have always so dreaded might come, appears to be upon us. The new question for all Americans today being..... "How can I best extract my daily needs from that dwindling little teet the federal government is offering?" Really, how un-American and immoral must we all have become, to be satisfied with waking up each morning asking such a question?
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 17 hours ago