I love this cover. If I ever wished for one thing it was that I could have been a skilled artist so I could draw political cartoons. I have wanted to do this since I was in my teens. I have always been a political animal, and I can say with a clear conscience, I have never in my life voted for a Democraphead in a general election.....I won't say the same thing about the primary election. Back when we only had a tiny handful of Republicans running here in the South, I would often times vote in the Craphead Primary just to help elect the most horrible choice, or most beatable choice on the ballot. Almost always against the incumbent, just to be a thorn in their side. LoneGunman, wish I'd have seen the one you mention.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago