I love this cover. If I ever wished for one thing it was that I could have been a skilled artist so I could draw political cartoons. I have wanted to do this since I was in my teens. I have always been a political animal, and I can say with a clear conscience, I have never in my life voted for a Democraphead in a general election.....I won't say the same thing about the primary election. Back when we only had a tiny handful of Republicans running here in the South, I would often times vote in the Craphead Primary just to help elect the most horrible choice, or most beatable choice on the ballot. Almost always against the incumbent, just to be a thorn in their side. LoneGunman, wish I'd have seen the one you mention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago