I love this cover. If I ever wished for one thing it was that I could have been a skilled artist so I could draw political cartoons. I have wanted to do this since I was in my teens. I have always been a political animal, and I can say with a clear conscience, I have never in my life voted for a Democraphead in a general election.....I won't say the same thing about the primary election. Back when we only had a tiny handful of Republicans running here in the South, I would often times vote in the Craphead Primary just to help elect the most horrible choice, or most beatable choice on the ballot. Almost always against the incumbent, just to be a thorn in their side. LoneGunman, wish I'd have seen the one you mention.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago