I love this cover. If I ever wished for one thing it was that I could have been a skilled artist so I could draw political cartoons. I have wanted to do this since I was in my teens. I have always been a political animal, and I can say with a clear conscience, I have never in my life voted for a Democraphead in a general election.....I won't say the same thing about the primary election. Back when we only had a tiny handful of Republicans running here in the South, I would often times vote in the Craphead Primary just to help elect the most horrible choice, or most beatable choice on the ballot. Almost always against the incumbent, just to be a thorn in their side. LoneGunman, wish I'd have seen the one you mention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago