Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
This was actually kind of funny to watch....The PIAPS walked into the Committee meeting like...."I have a much larger pair of balls than my husband or any other man who ever held this job, and I take full responsibility for what happened in Benghazi!".... Then Rand Paul grabbed the old PIAPS by the hair of the head and began beating on her like a rented mule..... Then you hear this squeaky little mouse....."I am the Secretary of State and you do realize the investigation puts the blame for what happened in Benghazi at the Deputy Secretary level and below.." I've never in my life seen a woman receive such a public castration. ROTFLMBO!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Dems: It’s going to be a bad cycle, and there’s one reason why Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago