Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I suppose this explains why Colin Powell hates his ebony colored skin as much as Barack Hugochavez Obutthole does. By his own declaration, Colin Powell is a 62% maybe 63%-American at best? In my eyes you're an American first, regardless.....And, any willingness on your part to put on display one or more of your hyphens, merely makes you some percentage less American than I am. I've always had a knack for spotting these Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, like un-American POS, regardless of the color of their skin. And, Colin Powell's willingness to brand his hyphen on his forehead makes it so easy in his case.
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago