Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I suppose this explains why Colin Powell hates his ebony colored skin as much as Barack Hugochavez Obutthole does. By his own declaration, Colin Powell is a 62% maybe 63%-American at best? In my eyes you're an American first, regardless.....And, any willingness on your part to put on display one or more of your hyphens, merely makes you some percentage less American than I am. I've always had a knack for spotting these Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, like un-American POS, regardless of the color of their skin. And, Colin Powell's willingness to brand his hyphen on his forehead makes it so easy in his case.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago