Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I suppose this explains why Colin Powell hates his ebony colored skin as much as Barack Hugochavez Obutthole does. By his own declaration, Colin Powell is a 62% maybe 63%-American at best? In my eyes you're an American first, regardless.....And, any willingness on your part to put on display one or more of your hyphens, merely makes you some percentage less American than I am. I've always had a knack for spotting these Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, like un-American POS, regardless of the color of their skin. And, Colin Powell's willingness to brand his hyphen on his forehead makes it so easy in his case.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014