Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I suppose this explains why Colin Powell hates his ebony colored skin as much as Barack Hugochavez Obutthole does. By his own declaration, Colin Powell is a 62% maybe 63%-American at best? In my eyes you're an American first, regardless.....And, any willingness on your part to put on display one or more of your hyphens, merely makes you some percentage less American than I am. I've always had a knack for spotting these Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, like un-American POS, regardless of the color of their skin. And, Colin Powell's willingness to brand his hyphen on his forehead makes it so easy in his case.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 7 hours ago