Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I suppose this explains why Colin Powell hates his ebony colored skin as much as Barack Hugochavez Obutthole does. By his own declaration, Colin Powell is a 62% maybe 63%-American at best? In my eyes you're an American first, regardless.....And, any willingness on your part to put on display one or more of your hyphens, merely makes you some percentage less American than I am. I've always had a knack for spotting these Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, like un-American POS, regardless of the color of their skin. And, Colin Powell's willingness to brand his hyphen on his forehead makes it so easy in his case.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 8 hours ago