Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Typical Union trash.... Prime examples of why after being a card carrying member for ten years, I exercised my "RIGHT TO WORK" here in Texas and told these Union idiots to go "F" themselves. You actually have to be a brain dead moron to remain in a Union after attaining some degree of maturity. But, as they say about maturity....A few men will begin to in their late 20's. Most in their 30's. Some wait into their 40's. And some never make the trip. The latter being Union members over thirty.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago