Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Typical Union trash.... Prime examples of why after being a card carrying member for ten years, I exercised my "RIGHT TO WORK" here in Texas and told these Union idiots to go "F" themselves. You actually have to be a brain dead moron to remain in a Union after attaining some degree of maturity. But, as they say about maturity....A few men will begin to in their late 20's. Most in their 30's. Some wait into their 40's. And some never make the trip. The latter being Union members over thirty.
- Boehner: These conservative groups who are objecting to the budget deal are “ridiculous” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- EPA on the Renewable Fuel Standard: Uhm, we’re totally just now realizing that this is unrealistic and inadvisable Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 3 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago