This afternoon, the House of Representatives held a vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and the vote to get rid of the bill was more bipartisan than the vote to pass it in the first place. Five Democrats joined 139 Republicans to undo President Obama's signature legislative achievement, in what was the second vote the House has held for a full repeal. (As a side note, outlets like the Washington Post and Associated Press have been floating that this is the thirty-third vote to repeal the law, so as to paint the House GOP as obsessively voting...
In response to:
Get used to it, you un-American POS.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 10 hours ago