As Hope Shrieks Away

SageAdvice31 Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 7:38 AM
I recognized this immediately Dancing Bear. It's just too bad a blind hog like HoChiMinh Kerry, errrrrr, I mean yachtsman388 is able to find their way to these boards every now and again. However, I would seriously doubt the illiterate bumpkin could ever find his way back. Keep on dream'n on! :-)

As Hope Shrieks Away

SageAdvice31 Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 7:28 AM
Perhaps binc what you say would come to pass. But, like everything else libturds are involved in, it would eventually destroy our language. For as I have long pointed out to be a common thread in all libturds..... Anything they can't destroy, they will sh!t on.

As Hope Shrieks Away

SageAdvice31 Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 7:20 AM
A more precise reference could have been made in your final sentence annfan by declaring: A libturd by any other name, still stinks like sh!t.

As Hope Shrieks Away

SageAdvice31 Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 7:02 AM
The big difference Dancing Bear in your above that you recognize to be a "dream" and can even recognize the obvious flaws in such thinking, and what Karl Marx once wrote being..... He didn't believe his vision of Utopia to be a dream, and the moron was completely unable to recognize any of the obvious flaws in his goofy dream.

As Hope Shrieks Away

SageAdvice31 Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 6:58 AM
Yo, horse face HoChiMinhKerry.....errrrrr I mean yachtsman388.....Please feel free to insert your elitist BS up that sphincter covered orifice you seem to do your talking out of.

As Hope Shrieks Away

SageAdvice31 Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 6:54 AM
John, your article may have saved me a huge cost and waste of time in medical diagnostic testing I was about to put myself through. You have already provided me so much relief in knowing what I have been so concerned about over the past few years may in fact not be a physical or mental ailment I was suffering. For you see, any time I've listened to Barack Obutthole speak, I truly have started believing I suffer from some kind of auditory dyslexia. Because the words I personally hear coming out of his mouth always seem to translate 180 degrees opposite of what is actually happening in the world today. I am so relieved that I can now begin canceling all those doctors appointments I had set up. I'm cured! Thanks John.
Too bad you certainly don't Bill....errrr, I mean Gov. Moombeams Bastridge Child. LOL!!
Thasic, this is why the bumper sticker on my truck reads.... ABO in 2012. Anyone But Obutthole, or any Democrapheded POS for any office in 2012.
RomanianPantLoad, did you dream this one up while your lips were wrapped tightly around your messiah Obutthole's chocolate colored man meat? A Vote for any Democraphead = You are one majorly un-American POS.
Bill, you never seem to "got to get to[o]" much fun out of my pointing to what a duma$$ you are. LOL!