The word and religious police are running wild again in Massachusetts. At one school, children have been told to sing "We love the USA," instead of the original "God bless the USA," in a song for an upcoming school assembly.
According to parents, children at Stall Brook Elementary school were told to sing "We love the USA" instead of "God Bless the USA" during the chorus of the popular Lee Greenwood song.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago