The Neo-Con wing of the Republican Party blundered us into 9-11. Richard Clarke wrote "Against All Enemies," worked at the NSC and couldn't obtain face time with George W. Bush, Richard Cheney or Condi Rice before 911. The Republican Party, in 2001, and the Neo-Con cabal were interested in ginning up remnants of the Cold War with Russia by wanting to scrap the ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) treaty. This trio of Republican nin-com-poops couldn't care less about some terrorists in the Middle East who were plotting and scheming until 9-11. Only after 9-11, did this triumvirate of Republicans tune to the threat of Islamic Fascism. Capiche?
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago