The Neo-Con wing of the Republican Party blundered us into 9-11. Richard Clarke wrote "Against All Enemies," worked at the NSC and couldn't obtain face time with George W. Bush, Richard Cheney or Condi Rice before 911. The Republican Party, in 2001, and the Neo-Con cabal were interested in ginning up remnants of the Cold War with Russia by wanting to scrap the ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) treaty. This trio of Republican nin-com-poops couldn't care less about some terrorists in the Middle East who were plotting and scheming until 9-11. Only after 9-11, did this triumvirate of Republicans tune to the threat of Islamic Fascism. Capiche?
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago