The Neo-Con wing of the Republican Party blundered us into 9-11. Richard Clarke wrote "Against All Enemies," worked at the NSC and couldn't obtain face time with George W. Bush, Richard Cheney or Condi Rice before 911. The Republican Party, in 2001, and the Neo-Con cabal were interested in ginning up remnants of the Cold War with Russia by wanting to scrap the ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) treaty. This trio of Republican nin-com-poops couldn't care less about some terrorists in the Middle East who were plotting and scheming until 9-11. Only after 9-11, did this triumvirate of Republicans tune to the threat of Islamic Fascism. Capiche?
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago