Gold Off Lows

Saepe_Expertus Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:10 PM
It's time for Republicans to accept the responsibility for 9-11. During the eight year 'Reign of Error' of George W. Bush, Republicans never accepted blame for anything. Here's a Republican storyline of why Al Qaeda was successful on 9-11; Jamie Gorelick made a 'wall' that prevented information to flow between the CIA and FBI. If this is a story we all know about and the Republicans had been in charge for nine months in 2001, then how come they didn't do anything about that 'wall?' George Bush(R) was President, Denny Hastert(R) was Speaker of the House and Trent Lott(R) was Senate Majority Leader in 2001. What did they do to overturn this most cumbersome and onerous law? Nothing! NADA! Zilch!
And now Willard Romney says Russia is America's number one enemy. Looks like he's following the Bush 2001 Neo-Conservative playbook all over again. Willard Mittens Romney - YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
The Neo-Con wing of the Republican Party blundered us into 9-11. Richard Clarke wrote "Against All Enemies," worked at the NSC and couldn't obtain face time with George W. Bush, Richard Cheney or Condi Rice before 911. The Republican Party, in 2001, and the Neo-Con cabal were interested in ginning up remnants of the Cold War with Russia by wanting to scrap the ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) treaty. This trio of Republican nin-com-poops couldn't care less about some terrorists in the Middle East who were plotting and scheming until 9-11. Only after 9-11, did this triumvirate of Republicans tune to the threat of Islamic Fascism. Capiche?

Leadership Purge in North Korea

Saepe_Expertus Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:08 PM
Let me tell a story about George W. Bush's motto of 'Let's go shopping!' as a battle cry to motivate Americans in the war against the Islamo-Fascists here in the 21st century. I asked a Tea Party guy if he thought Bush's 'Let's go Shopping' motto reminded him of the WWII battle cry 'Remember Pearl Harbor!' He said, "Why yes, my wife has forced me to go shopping in large malls many times. We walked and walked and walked and walked. My feet and back ached so bad! One time, if felt like the 'Bataan Death March.' I asked incredulously, "Really?" He said, "Well, yes, until I saw the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream shop and we went in and ordered an extra large banana split for two."

Gold Off Lows

Saepe_Expertus Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:04 PM

Why Mitt Wins

Saepe_Expertus Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:02 PM
Ronald Wilson Reagan said we shouldn't negotiate with hostage takers. In fact, he did. Remember the Iran-Contra fiasco? He traded arms to Iran for the release of hostages. Iran got some F-5 parts and TOW missiles and then told their fellow Shia buddies in Lebanon to grab some more hostages. Reagan then arranged for more arm shipments to Iran. This was utter lunacy! And that cycle repeated again, and again and again. Reagan evidently thought the massive "Commie" base in Nicaragua was a bigger strategery threat than the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Gold Off Lows

Saepe_Expertus Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:00 PM
Let's talk about the 99%. 99% of the American citizenry have it easy during the war against the Islamo-Fascists here in the 21st. Please, let me explain. Only 1% of the American people have gone overseas to engage the Islamo-Fascists on the battlefield. A say, "A job well done to our heroes!" But what of the other 99%? Let's face it, those not serving in the military overseas have experienced war against the Islamo-Fascists under three conditions. 1.) Entire interface consists of watching war on TV. 2.) Paid for the war with the precious Bush tax. (yes, supply-side theory provided the revenue.) 3.) Did a heck of a lot of shopping. (urged by George W. Bush to support the war effort) Is it any wonder why so many...

Gold Off Lows