I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
FORGET THAT...let's try a harder question or two ....just for you and your charming secondary comment....involving unnecessary vulgarity. FIRST...have you ever seen an atom? Second, according to atomic theory, electrons 'travel' in cloud-like patterns about the nucleus of said atom The nucleus is comprised of neutrons, particles of mass but no charge, and protons, whose positive charge SHOULD repel one another, and SHOULD attract the negatively charged electrons. WHY does the atom continue to exist, as these two charges SHOULD cause the atom NOT to adher? Second question: Are you a solipsist? [LOOK IT UP!]
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago