I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
FORGET THAT...let's try a harder question or two ....just for you and your charming secondary comment....involving unnecessary vulgarity. FIRST...have you ever seen an atom? Second, according to atomic theory, electrons 'travel' in cloud-like patterns about the nucleus of said atom The nucleus is comprised of neutrons, particles of mass but no charge, and protons, whose positive charge SHOULD repel one another, and SHOULD attract the negatively charged electrons. WHY does the atom continue to exist, as these two charges SHOULD cause the atom NOT to adher? Second question: Are you a solipsist? [LOOK IT UP!]
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago