Old news? That didn't...
ROBERT And YOU continue to jump to the DEFENSE of Democrat prevarications and outright LIES and their callous DISREGARD for the LAW, Federal Subpoenas, Judges' orders from the bench....? Selective indignity is PLAIN EVIDENCE of a sliding scale when it comes to integrity and ethical soundness; you REALLY wanna go there? Doesn't reflect well on you.....but, hey...nothing you EVER write DOES....
It has been a banner year for Bill Clinton. The former president delivered a galvanizing speech, deemed by many on the left to lay out the best argument for re-electing President Obama, at the Democratic National Convention. During the Republican primary, Newt Gingrich and other GOP hopefuls frequently talked up the Clinton-era economy and the former president's ability to reach across the aisle. The Sunday New York Times ran a front-page story on whether Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will run for the Oval Office in 2016 -- and it didn't even mention Bill's 1998 impeachment.
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago