Somebody please help me out here, where exactly in the Constitution does it say that you aren't allowed to question and/or interrupt the President? I seem to have missed the memo on that one. It's actually amusing that Chris is talking about Romney disregarding the constitution, when he appears to be the one who needs to go back and read it. Before MSNBC became the MSDNC, I used to enjoy watching Chris, now it's like nails on a chalkboard.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago