Somebody please help me out here, where exactly in the Constitution does it say that you aren't allowed to question and/or interrupt the President? I seem to have missed the memo on that one. It's actually amusing that Chris is talking about Romney disregarding the constitution, when he appears to be the one who needs to go back and read it. Before MSNBC became the MSDNC, I used to enjoy watching Chris, now it's like nails on a chalkboard.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago