Somebody please help me out here, where exactly in the Constitution does it say that you aren't allowed to question and/or interrupt the President? I seem to have missed the memo on that one. It's actually amusing that Chris is talking about Romney disregarding the constitution, when he appears to be the one who needs to go back and read it. Before MSNBC became the MSDNC, I used to enjoy watching Chris, now it's like nails on a chalkboard.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago