Old and busted: "Change." New hotness: "Forward."
Has Team Obama settled upon a new campaign slogan for 2012? They're definitely trying it on for size (you know, now that the campaign is "officially" on and everything), exploring whether it could be a concise enough call-to-arms to replace ol' hopenchange with a 7-minute web video they premiered this morning. Let the turn-it-on-it's-head Twitter memes begin:
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago