Remember how the president's "major address" this afternoon was supposed to contain a significant "reframing" of his economic message heading into November? White House officials hyped this speech as a meaningful shift in rhetoric and approach, even as they conceded the president's comments would contain no new ideas. They were correct on the latter point, but astonishingly, the president didn't even follow through on the former pledge -- which was ostensibly the entire purpose of the speech. Obama essentially repackaged the exact same speech he delivered in April, but inserted the names "Romney" and "Bush" a few more times. ...
America is restless…Obama's 'jobless-recovery' is taking too long, but he is not listening. Wisconsin was a warning shot: WE HAD IT WITH CLASS WARFARE AND BIG GOVERNMENT. DO SOMETHING...or get out. The President came to my State (OHIO) TODAY (he was booed last two times he was here). He gave a speech… The caption below summarizes the speech and the People’s reaction. http://picpaste.com/Manonfire-gVutu1ba.jpg The Policies of the last Decade….Really…??
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 11 hours ago