Given his political philosophy, it surprises no one that Senator Paul wants to keep the federal government away from regulating the internet. He is hardly alone. During his speech, the Senator recounted the SOPA and PIPA episode. Rand Paul thought that the legislation would sail through Congress and become...
Do you really want your ISP to have the power to shut off traffic to any site they feel like? Maybe a place like townhall?
Senator Rand Paul delivered a speech on internet freedom at the Heritage Foundation on Thursday morning. The Senator has immersed himself in issues relating to internet regulation, but admits that he is no technology expert. Paul drew laughs from the crowd when he added “I did not invent the internet.”
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago