Where is John Galt? Part Two

s72 Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 10:27 AM
""There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.""

Rand Paul Makes the Case for Internet Freedom

s72 Wrote: Aug 02, 2012 6:51 PM
Do you really want your ISP to have the power to shut off traffic to any site they feel like? Maybe a place like townhall?
70? More like 85%.
yall are roflcopter funny, I assume your heads must be misshapen from whatever brain damage occurred that caused you to buy into such idiocy.
"s72 posted this to me" I did what? I think you need to check yourself and go back over whatever the fvck your talking about, since I have no idea why you're dragging me into it.
Conservatism is dead. You people are not conservatives. You are radical fascists.

UN-believable

s72 Wrote: Jul 13, 2012 2:34 PM
Lol. You people and your idiot end of the world revalation nonsense crack me up.

Romney Sources: Condi for VP

s72 Wrote: Jul 13, 2012 2:07 PM
they're loath to be critical of......sitting presidents. Yet another moron living on planet ignorance.

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

s72 Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 4:52 PM
The only law Obama has enacted with that has relevance to gun control was the act allowing carry in national parks. Allowing. Romney on the other hand oversaw a strict tightening of gun control laws while governor of Mass. Of course, that won't stop you people from claiming a secret conspiracy to take your guns, nothing will.

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

s72 Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 4:48 PM
"should cover" In other words it doesn't cover. So all your attention is focused on some arms treaty that DOESN'T cover small arms.