We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Covered California handed over contact information of those who did not ask to be contacted to insurance agents Steve Eggleston 54 minutes ago
- On second thought, maybe Fast & Furious isn’t the most egregious ATF operation of the last 10 years Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iran already courting major European oil companies for increased investment, production in 2014 Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama’s foreign policy is alienating the “moderate” Arab world jeffdunetz 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Let’s face it, “ObamaCare” was a word coined by wealthy white men to diminish Obama’s accomplishments Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Maduro’s party wins Venezuelan elections, immediately announces plans to bring the pain to the business sector Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago