President putt - putt ---- hahahahaha pick me up off the floor!

Time to Boycott College?

s230 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 10:33 AM
Why all of the debt? Can't kids work during high school to help prepare. Can't parents plan a little for helping out? Don't parents let their kids live at home anymore? They are not required to go into debt to get an education! Find a temporary employer that provides tuition reimbursement. Be an admin or part-time in an industry that you are interested in before committing to a degree. So many options other than thousands of dollars in debt.

Ten at Fifty (Part II)

s230 Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 10:16 AM
I try to do this whenever God places someone on my heart. From Sunday school teachers of over 45 years ago to teachers from my high school. Always good to reach out to others. Have started doing it to my kids teachers when they call home from college and mention a teacher that really helped them. Make someone's day!!! Not hard at all. "So support one another. Keep building each other up as you have been doing. "
I think all 5 of the people in the restaurant were impressed, don't you?

Officially Killing Americans

s230 Wrote: Oct 15, 2014 10:35 AM
Terminal or not, if the patient is informed and chooses a drug that may help them, let them sign away their right to sue.
Possibly because our society refuses to call it a sin. It has become a badge of popularity and coolness. When we refuse to call a sin "Sin" it just becomes an option for our kids. We have to speak the truth in love so that our kids can see what it truly is.

Wanted: Grownups

s230 Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 9:10 AM
This is not a vote for cheerleader!

Obama Saluted Marine With a Coffee Cup

s230 Wrote: Sep 23, 2014 5:21 PM
I have a new place for our soldiers to put their boots and it isn't on the ground.
Wonder if the guys last name had been "Bacon" how he would have reacted?
can we develop a pressure cooker registry?

Policing a Riot

s230 Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 2:06 PM
well thought out! Good post.