In response to:
Why didn't the numbers come out fomr the rich guy. He told his personal impact, but the numbers about not beginning to cover the debt or stop the cliff, came from the journalist girl. The conservatives have to bring out that this "tax the rich" idea doesn't float the boat for more than 10 days! Minimal compared to what spending cuts can do. Why don't they ever present a specific spending cut that they would like to start with? Why don't they start showing the numbers for what the government is paying out to the poor on a daily basis?
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago