After six years of litigation, I am pleased to report that I have finally won the right to present my case against UNC-Wilmington to a jury of my peers here in North Carolina. My case began in September of 2006 when I was denied promotion to full professor. At the time, I had multiple teaching awards and outstanding reviews from students for my teaching. I had published more peer-reviewed articles than the vast majority of my colleagues. In fact, my department had never denied promotion to full professor to anyone with as many peer reviewed publications as I had accumulated. My...
Wow! Go Mike, it's your birthday, go Mike, you're a winner, go Mike!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 4 hours ago