The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 14 mins ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 55 mins ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago