The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 59 minutes ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago