The White House is worried, and rightly so. People aren't buying President Obama's demagogic campaign of hysteria, mounted in advance his own across-the-board cuts last week. These "cuts" amount to just over two percent of the 2013 budget and don't even represent a net spending cut over FY 2012. Obama has been hop-scotching the country warning of imminent agony and doom if these reductions go into effect. Somehow, nearly a full week after the implementation date, the republic still endures. The Left's "
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 13 hours ago