Florida Rep. Allen West (R) raised $1.8 million in the first quarter of 2012, according to documents filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission.
“The fact that 97 percent of our contributions came from individual contributors, instead of Washington lobbyists and special interests, is a sign Americans want a strong constitutional conservative in the House that is willing to stand for the principles that made...
Exactly. Allow me to briefly re-tell of the Col.'s exploits in Iraq... You know he was court-martialed right? He had lost some men to IEDs. When his guys captured a combatant, he suspected the guy knew where the other IEDs would be planted. The guy refused to talk. So Col. West had him kneel, pulled his pistol, and discharged it behind the guys head. The scum bag talked - and soldier's lives were saved. When word got back to HQ, he was court-martialed because, as you know, we gotta play nice-nice with our captured foes. But Col. West fought it and actually wound up acquited of all charges. When asked if it was worth it, he famously replied: "I'd walk through Hell with a gasoline can if it would save the lives of my men."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago