Florida Rep. Allen West (R) raised $1.8 million in the first quarter of 2012, according to documents filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission.
“The fact that 97 percent of our contributions came from individual contributors, instead of Washington lobbyists and special interests, is a sign Americans want a strong constitutional conservative in the House that is willing to stand for the principles that made...
Exactly. Allow me to briefly re-tell of the Col.'s exploits in Iraq... You know he was court-martialed right? He had lost some men to IEDs. When his guys captured a combatant, he suspected the guy knew where the other IEDs would be planted. The guy refused to talk. So Col. West had him kneel, pulled his pistol, and discharged it behind the guys head. The scum bag talked - and soldier's lives were saved. When word got back to HQ, he was court-martialed because, as you know, we gotta play nice-nice with our captured foes. But Col. West fought it and actually wound up acquited of all charges. When asked if it was worth it, he famously replied: "I'd walk through Hell with a gasoline can if it would save the lives of my men."
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 46 mins ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago