Mr. Bowyer-- What a bout LAW & ORDER, are those not also Biblical admonitions??? These illegals are criminals, plain & simple, LAWBREAKERS. Remember God, He's the one who gave us the 10 Commanments??? He's against LYING, STEALING.
On Wednesday evening former Secretary of State Condi Rice picked a fight with a large and vocal section of the Republican base, and I’m glad she did. This confrontation is long overdue. Zero-tolerance law-and-order rhetoric about the immigration issue has become the standard for talk radio and other conservative circles, and I think that this fact puts much of the conservative movement at odds with two of its most important foundations: a view of compassion derived from the Biblical tradition, and a commitment to economic freedom and limited government as an optimistic upward path to prosperity.
Here’s what she said:...
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago