LA Mayor Exemplifies America's Decline

S.17 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 12:40 PM
"One is tempted to dismiss Eric Garcetti as either a fool or a bad guy. Based on what he did, and his continuing defense of it, he may well be the former. But he is not the latter. Above all, he is a man of the left, a Democrat, and a product of a secularized culture." He is not the latter? He is not a bad guy? A man of the left? A Democrat? A product of secularized culture? You lost me there, Dennis.

Why Americans Dislike Soccer

S.17 Wrote: Jun 19, 2014 7:07 PM
Lass: Give it a rest.

Why Americans Dislike Soccer

S.17 Wrote: Jun 19, 2014 7:06 PM
Google has been about soccer all week. All our kids are playing it. *yawn* The military-industrial-crony corporate complex can't wait for guys like me to croak.

NBC to Obama: Your Presidency is Over

S.17 Wrote: Jun 18, 2014 11:38 AM
All polls show is the fickle-headed lunacy of my fellow citizens. I already knew that.

Slavery Reparations

S.17 Wrote: Jun 18, 2014 11:32 AM
Why are we still talking about reparations? Why did we ever talk about it?

I'm Embarrassed to be White

S.17 Wrote: Jun 17, 2014 4:01 PM
I'm dizzy.
"What happened to preserving Medicare and Social Security so that future generations of America can retire?" What happened to dismantling Medicare and Social Security so that future generations of America can retire?
Pelosi didn't read the Affordable Care Act, why should she read the Catechism?
Apology? What about repeal?
"The trade of five of the vilest human beings on the planet for an alleged Army deserter may well have been a necessary evil – Americans don’t leave soldiers behind..." Why does everybody keep parroting this? Americans leave ambassadors behind.

Hello Stranger ... Want To Have Sex?

S.17 Wrote: Jun 15, 2014 10:28 PM
Creating a hostile environment in the workplace??? That's not just a total stretch, it's absurd. Here's from the EEOC's website: Harassment becomes unlawful where 1) enduring the offensive conduct becomes a condition of continued employment, or 2) the conduct is severe or pervasive enough to create a work environment that a reasonable person would consider intimidating, hostile, or abusive. Not only could I give a care about this student's conduct, which amounts to 10 seconds of rudeness, I could care less about all the feminist examples that were intended to horrify me and didn't. Every word in this article, everything the student said, everything the feminists said - ALL OF IT - is speech protected by the First Amendment. It's the price we pay. It's a small price. I'm proud to endure this nonsense. What incenses me, and what I'm ashamed of, is that somebody, including the police, thought that this student needed to be arrested.